The next Windows 7 TechNet Live event will be on Windows 7 Deployment.
Windows 7 Deployment Enhancements
Date: Friday, July 3rd 2009
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM (AEST)
This session will focus on Windows 7 enhanced deployment capabilities.
- Virtual Hard Disk Image Management and Deployment,
- Dynamic Driver Provisioning, and
- Multicast Multiple Stream Transfer functionality that is used with Windows Deployments Services for operating system deployments.
- Automated Installation Kit (AIK) for Windows 7 which includes Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) to create Windows 7 deployment packages.
- How to deploy Windows 7 to a bare metal machine and upgrade existing Windows Vista computers to Windows 7 using Windows Deployment Services included in Windows Server 2008 R2.
- How to provision a VHD using Windows Deployment Services.
Speaker Details: Jeff Alexander
If you have any questions prior to the event Twitter it with the hash tag #win7live